The most productive thing I did today was.. running 4.5 km in the evening. Don't ask me how long I took to run that distance. Hey, slow-mo jogging is the way to go! I hope I can keep to this "healthy lifestyle" though. Because the rush of adrenaline + endorphins make me happy!
Have you ever wondered sometimes, how you can be in the middle of a crowded room, how you can be amongst so many people- yet, you can feel like the loneliest person in the world? And it hurts so much when I keep pretending to be indeed truly happy, to seem as if I dont have a care in the world, when really deep inside, I'm not. People perceive me as a cheerful girl. Someone who always has a smile on her face, someone devoid of sad/ angry/ negative emotions. But i'm really just as sensitive as anyone else, maybe even more so. But I choose not to show people my vulnerable side. FYI, I have feelings too. Hell yeah I do.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment