Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been so long since a proper, long post. Let's see. Life has been predictable, but pleasant. I've been eating alot of good food, having breakfasts in bed, watching movies online, spending lots of quality time with B. And life has been simple and good :-) No more crazy late nights out. But maybe all that will change when Kat comes back to Sg in two weeks! Then we'll be able to go for more suppers, more parties.. Basically a repeat of the December holidays last year. God I miss those times. Not because of the partying, but because of the warm, fuzzy feeling I got so often during those days.

I can't wait for FOC Camp next week. I've always wanted to be an OGL, but I never got the chance to do so. During JC, I failed my Promos so I had to retake the exams instead of being an OGL during Orientation. Looking back now, I don't regret anything that happened during JC days. Ok maybe I regret not studying much more. But other than that, I think JC times were really memorable, and I won't trade those sweet memories for anything in the world..

The first year of university just flew past like that. Seems like just a few months ago when I was a Freshman. And now I'm already a Sophomore (ok fine I know we're in Singapore and we don't call ourselves Freshmen/Sophomores/whatever but who cares). Only three more years and I'll be working. And then another few more years I might even get married! Scary isn't it. But no way I'm gonna get married at the void deck (though it's a malay tradition)

I wish I could stay sweet 19 forever. Which reminds me, only a few more months and I'll be 20. How depressing.

No comments: