skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, April 12, 2009

All things fall into place
My heart, it feels so safe
You are my melody
That's where you take me

xx
Posted by sophia at 9:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

P.S. I love you


Tu Sophia Iskandar
091189


Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Okay I'm done with finance. I had my first paper o...
      • Two more weeks to the start of pseudo summer :-D- ...
      • I can just imagine the warm, fuzzy feeling- Old be...
      • You make me so excitedAnd I don't wanna fight itI ...
      • Omg exams are in a mere... one week! Exactly. Whic...
      • All things fall into placeMy heart, it feels so sa...
      • Everytime we say goodbye, I wish we had one more k...
      • Part of the reason why I always choose to ignore t...
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (51)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (3)