Embrace the world as it evolves. We are then able to create new traditions ; cultures. Why be stuck with the ideologies of the 1960s when we are already living in the 21st century?
Practise tolerance and restraint, people. Why be so narrow minded and judgemental when honestly, you have no right to do so? What's the point of being so blindly fixated with your own sets of beliefs that you choose to ignore or worse, to frown and look upon others' beliefs with disdain? I am sick of narrow minded naivete because I have a right to live as I please and we only live once afterall so why not embrace life in all its fullest glory? If you ask me, I do not want to grow old burdened with regret and "what - ifs". Youth isn't forever so let's cherish one of the greatest gifts that life can bring - Our Precious Youth.
Okay, I don't know what's with my random musings at this time - 2:20 am.
I really should be studying and I'm fully aware that my body clock is topsy-turvy now. Sigh. I guess it's back to Statistics now.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment