Monday, August 24, 2009

Dear baby,

I told myself after the last one that I wasn't gonna fall head over heels for another person again and most importantly, I couldn't (or more like, shouldn't) love him more than he loved me. I didn't want to experience heartbreak again.

But then you came along, so suddenly. And I saw you in a different light - how wonderful, giving and sweet you could be. And even though I was so hesitant at first, you swept me off my feet and brought so much joy and love into my life just when I thought I couldn't love again. You make me so happy.

Now I'm scared shitless.
Because sometimes I think that you're the only person I really need in my life (other than my family members of course).

So what's going to happen now? What's going to happen if you do go overseas next year, for 6 years? You'll be away in a foreign land, having the time of your life. While I'll be stuck here by myself, lonely and missing you dreadfully. What does that mean for us?

I wish you didn't have to go, sweetheart. You know I'd be so lost without you.

(I'm sorry this is such an emo post.)

No comments: