You know everything happens for a reason. And maybe I thought you were always going to be part of my future, that you'd always be right by my side, guiding me through life's obstacles and challenges. But now you're far away and my dream, what I envisioned before seems so silly. I didnt understand us back then. I hated me, I hated you, I hated how we ended up like that. But guess what, now i'm glad. That we did get a chance at making things work. But things didn't work out in the end, and it's okay. And i'm glad, because I finally saw you on the flipside. And i'm thankful too because seeing you on the flipside made me stronger. And guess what, i'm moving on. And I hope you are moving on too :)
<3 Love always.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment